DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support integration IC input to the interagency policy formulation process on cyber issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented. Maintain situational awareness of significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the IC, and providing concise, actionable communication on emerging issues to officials. Assist in the preparation of internal and external memoranda, tasking responses, and other correspondence, to include drafting short turn-around analysis and responses. Provide support to the preparation of IC strategy and policy development initiatives related to cyber issues.? Perform analysis and critical thinking, including assessing complex programmatic issues and applying diagnostics to assess risks and propose innovative solutions. Work collegially and effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated experience with the legislative and interagency policy processes, and with international bodies and processes that handle cyber security and standards issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security issues and the capabilities, current missions, and equities of the IC.
- 5+ years working in or in support of the Federal cyber security or cyber intelligence mission is highly desired