DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support the IC on national-level cyber intelligence and cyber security issues. Coordinate and help monitor the activities of IC agencies performing cyber security related functions. Gather data and generate reports that support the evaluation of the execution of designated cyber security functions relative to national strategy and programmatic goals. Provide support to senior government officers working on cyber security and cyber intelligence related issues. Assess complex programmatic issues and apply diagnostics to assess risks and propose innovative solutions. Work collegially and effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must meet one of the following experience requirements:
- Sr. – 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Mid-level – 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated working knowledge of missions, structures, capabilities, and policies across the cyber security, IC, law enforcement, and homeland security communities.