Mission Essential is seeking International Intelligence Engagements Support for the development and execution of USCENTCOM’s intelligence engagements program with key stakeholders and leadership location in the relevant AOR, to gain and maintain access by strengthening relationships and regional organizations through capacity building.
International Intelligence Engagements Support must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph. All personnel must be familiar with ODNI analytical standards. Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice. International Intelligence Engagements Support may be required to work extended hours or shifts as directed.
· Minimum of ten years intelligence or joint and/or service security assistance and intelligence experience or credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
· Comprehensive knowledge of the USCENTCOM Area of responsibility, regional customs and courtesies, and US protocol.
· Bachelor's or advanced degree/certificates and/or DD-214 in related field. Understanding of DISSAM procedures and intelligence production requirement procedures.
· Exceptional writing and briefing skills.
· Must be proficient in Community On-Line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM), Task Management Tool (TMT) system, SharePoint Administrator, and Adobe Pro.
· Proficient working in/on JWICS, Talon, Stone Ghost, SIPRNet, SIPRNet REL, US BICES, CENTRIXS Networks, and CENTCOM Partner Network electronic domains.