Outreach and Strategic Communications Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI Required
Polygraph: CI Polygraph Required
Desired Knowledge I Skills / Abilities:
• Produce and disseminate public facing articles or other media in support of NCSC public affairs and outreach. Manage website content for the NCSC website. Produce an internal NCSC newsletter and other internal and external publications as required;
• Manage, edit and update NCSC website information content;
• Prepare speeches, presentations, and communications products for NCSC officials. Ensure that all external presentations prepared for NCSC officials are consistent with IC policy and appropriate classification requirements;
• Support the pre-publication and classification review process for materials to be released outside NCSC. Support the DNI Public Affairs Office in providing content to Intelligence Community publications, and Cl and security speechwriting support to the DNI and PDDNI;
• Assist in providing communications and planning support to senior NCSC officials at speaking engagements and external meetings. liaise with members of the public and private sector for meetings in support of Cl awareness efforts as required;
• Provide support, as required, to the DNl's Partner Engagement and legislative Affairs activities in support of NCSC or to respond to Congressional inquiries. Prepare briefing books for Congressional hearings or other major events for NCSC officials;
• Prepare speeches, talking points, presentations, and communications products for the DNI, POONI and NCSC officials that are consistent with IC policy, NCSC public policy, and appropriate classification requirements; Support the DNI Public Affairs Office in providing content to Intelligence Community publications;
• Support, as required, to the DNl's Partner Engagement Office and Office of Legislative Affairs in support of NCSC or in response to Congressional inquiries.
Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
• Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
• Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
• Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word,Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level Must have:
Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs