Required Knowledge I Skills I Abilities
• Applicable degree(s): Business Administration in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Cyber Security (or related fields).
• Minimum four (4) years of experience supporting IC elements. These four (4) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of experience.
• Experience with penetration testing of applications and infrastructure.
• Extensive experience in social engineering, data loss prevention (OLP), anti-virus (AV), and anti-malware, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), computer networking, routing and switching language and protocols, C, C++,C#, Java or Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) programming languages, cloud computing, and Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
• Demonstrated expertise in vulnerability and risk assessment, security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications, forensics investigation and analysis, and troubleshooting.
• Excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly, with written or oral communications.
• Advanced certification(s) applicable: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, Certified Ethical Hacker, Global Information Assurance Certification, or vendor credentials offered by companies such as Microsoft and Cisco.
• Assist the Government to develop and recommend policies, standards and procedures that are in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements that cover internal and external parties, physical security systems, and Internet and computer systems.
• Provide research and analytical SME support for physical and cyber security requirements worldwide;
• Develop necessary artifacts required for concepts of operations and a) analyzing, recommending, planning, developing, coordinating ,deploying and integrating security solutions; and b) managing risk, reducing vulnerabilities, and ensuring successful implementation;
• Support the evaluation of existing and emerging technologies and recommend strategies to support mission requirements.
Required Education and Experience
• Expert Level must have:
Masters + 10 yrs experience, OR BA + 12 yrs experience, OR,AA +14 yrs experience, OR No degree +20 yrs
• Senior Level Must Have:
Masters + 8 yrs experience, OR BA +10 yrs, OR AA +12 yrs, OR No degree +18 yrs
• Mid-Level Must Have:
Masters + 2yrs, OR BA +4 yrs, OR AA +6 yrs