Mission Essential is currently seeking Tradecraft Developers to provide full-time training and tradecraft development and certification/qualification review support for GEOINT doctrine and tradecraft. The successful candidate will assist in the continual development of GEOINT reachback watch standard operating procedures (SOP), Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), tradecraft skills, DCGS-N system operations and exploitation techniques into the reachback analytical analysis process, as required.
The successful candidate should be prepared to support government subject matter experts during NSG (e.g. SOM, GTPDS and AMOD), program or Service TEMs and Navy tradecraft working groups (e.g. HIPR). He/she will assist government in development, submission and updating of guidelines and recommendations for conducting proper use of intelligence research tools and the submission of ad hoc intelligence collection requirements.
The Tradecraft Developer will provide GEOINT PED support to the Fleet’s GEOINT watches, including research and identification of all current sources of Geospatial Intelligence that satisfy Navy, IC and the DoD requirements to include, but not limited to, FMV, Maritime Moving Target Indicator (MMTI) and Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG) PED analysis support.
The Tradecraft Developer may accompany government personnel to local meetings or conference related to reachback analytical support and certification testing as it pertains to Government mission and capabilities to better enhance training/certification process and provide situational awareness of new initiatives or emerging technologies that may be incorporated into the government GEOINT training program.
• Formal military imagery analysis training or equivalent civilian remote sensing certification
• At least 5 years of GEOINT experience or college degree in a GEOINT-related field
• At least 1 year GEOINT experience in the exploitation of one or more of the following data sources: panchromatic, radar, infrared, or multi-spectral
• At least 2 years of practical work experience using one or more of the following GEOINT areas of expertise is required:
o National and Tactical GEOINT architectures
o CEDALION imagery system
o Imagery Exploitation Support System (IESS) or CEDALION SIPR
o GEOINT Dissemination Systems (eg Global Broadcast System (GBS))
• TS/SCI clearance
Desired Qualifications (Senior-Level)
• 10+ years of GEOINT experience or advanced degree in a GEOINT-related field
• 5+ years experience as a team lead or have project management, PMP or related certification
• 2+ years experience as GEOINT watch stander
• Possess master training specialist, master instructional design, Kirkpatrick, or related certifications
• 2+ years experience creating supporting documents for local Tactics, Techniques and Process (TTP) and Training guidelines
• 5+ years experience as an OPINTEL instructor
• 2+ years experience with Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE) system
• 2+ years experience with Maritime Motion Target Indicator (MMTI)
• 2+ years experience with tactical SAR imagery as an analyst
• 1+ year of Full Motion Video (FMV) experience