Mission Essential is currently seeking ELINT Analysts to provide analytical, operational, training and administrative support for the Maritime Intelligence Surveillance Reports Environment databases. The successful candidate will engage in all aspects of daily team production, to include in-depth studies, data pulls, collaborative efforts, analytic exchanges, drafting daily intelligence summaries for senior leadership, baseline assessments (BAs), Maritime OPINTEL Reports (MOREPs), Collection Support Briefs (CSBs), Recognition Guide Updates, Maritime Intelligence Reports (MIRs), and others.
The ELINT Analyst will monitor, correct and reenter ship positional data requiring revalidation, as well as updating port/place name tables to facilitate automatic processing of ship data. He/she will provide ELINT support as needed and ensure positional data is published to the relevant database.
The ELINT Analyst will also review, validate and update the relevant database based upon analyses of all available civil maritime data sources, resolving current and historical data accuracy issues.
• 2 years of experience working in the IC.
• 2 years of experience performing all source analysis. A focus on civil maritime shipping, ship building, ship operation, ship characteristics or the Maritime Industry is preferred.
• 2 years of experience working with GALE Lite.
• Proficiency with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) such as Google Earth and ArcGIS.
• Proficiency with message handling systems such as TAC and M3.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products - MS Word and Power Point.
• Ability to conduct open source research.
• Ability to author operational intelligence reports and executive level intelligence assessments.
• Ability to train Navy reservists performing SeaWatch work from the same facility.
• Ability to train branch personnel to perform the SeaWatch task.
• At least two contractors shall have at least 2 years of experience with NSA's WRANGLER database.
• A minimum skill that is comparable to the Navy's Cryptologic Technician (Technical) (CTT) at the E-5 level (or NEC 9140, NEC 9102, or USMC MOC 31) which includes at least 2 years of experience with OPINTEL analysis and identification of military ship radar signals.
• TS/SCI Clearance