As a member of the enterprise shared services group, the position will support all Mission Essential companies. The position will support the development, evaluation and implementation of complex pricing strategies, models, and proposals.
This position requires solicitation requirements analysis, data research, price modeling, pricing strategy, price proposal development, project control and finance analysis functions.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of price/cost proposals and volumes in response to solicitations supporting various Government Agencies, and prime contractors with a focus on DoD and the United States Intelligence Community. Analyst will be responsible for conducting competitive pricing and competitive intelligence activities in support of capture efforts.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work independently, keep with up industry trends, and have the ability to discern relevant information from a multitude of sources and develop compliant, competitively priced proposals in a highly competitive market space.
1. Responsible for developing cost analysis, estimates, pricing responses (narrative, pricing attachments, etc.) for task orders and complex proposal efforts, consistent with company policies, FAR, CAS, and solicitation requirements, as applicable
2. Understand business financial structures and direct and indirect cost elements.
3. Have strong organizational, verbal, written and analytical skills.
4. Interact with management at all levels
5. Requires responsiveness, and high level of attention to detail.
6. Must be willing to work in a deadline driven environment, which may require extended hours to ensure completion of assigned tasks.
7. Support the capture and program team with Basis of Estimate (BOE) as required.
Identify trends and developments through analysis and presents findings to senior management.
9. Possess high level of business acumen.
10. Will work under general supervision in a highly visible role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field from accredited institution.
- 3 years of relevant experience in pricing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Effectively work and communicate with internal and external customers.
- Candidate shall be detail orientated and demonstrate the ability to manage time effectively.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint programs.
- High proficiency in price modeling and data analysis in MS Excel.
- Must have working knowledge of FAR & CAS.
- Individual should have a good understanding of the applicability and limitations of the various contract types (Cost Plus, T&M, LH, Fixed Price, etc.).
- Project Control, Program Finance, and Pricing experience.
- Experience in US Government contracting.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Willing to grow.