- Support assignment requests up to 7 days per week for a minimum of 8 hours per day
- Possess core linguist skills and proficiency in reading, listening to, and comprehending target language with primary objection of translation into English.
- Collect raw open source intelligence, integrating intelligence data, analyzing, and producing open-source intelligence in response to priority intelligence requirements on political, military, economic, social, criminal, or counter-terrorism issues
- Provide analysis of the media articles collected from many different sources and types of news media taking into account each source's unique biases.
- Apply knowledge of history, local customs, and current events in targeting, assessment, and trend analysis processes
- Monitor local/regional print media sources, radio, television and satellite transmissions, and provides assessments of intelligence impacts
- Conduct internet searches of geographic and topical interest for inclusion in reports and products
- Conduct analysis against integrated raw intelligence. Produce finalized intelligence products for leadership. Utilize linguistic ability and cultural knowledge to supply advice to senior leadership.
- Must be able to translate text that contain not only facts but abstract language, showing a fundamental ability to capture their intended implications and many nuances.
- Must have 1-3 years open-source intelligence (OSINT) experience
- Must be able to pass language testing with a 4/4 (target language and English)
- Must have cultural knowledge of location of work and languages supported
- Must be Local Nationals Linguist living in Turkey or eligible to work in Turkey