Mission Essential is seeking an On-Site Program Manager (PM) to direct and manage all aspects of delivering intelligence support services to Government clients. The PM executes, directs, and guides intelligence activities and ensures compliance with appropriate policies, procedures, and regulations. The PM works closely with the Program Management Office (PMO) to predict, resolve, or elevate issues that will affect the support services being provided. The PM upholds the highest ethical and professional conduct and demands the same from all his/her employees. The PM is a leader as well as a manager, so will encourage, mentor, and develop those under his or her charge while ensuring that Mission Essential has the right people in the right positions.
The PM’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Accountable for all aspects of Program execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of Program-related operational activities.
· Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual requirements of the Program.
· Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
· Serves as the Primary Point-of-Contact for internal and external customers regarding the Program
· Authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the Program
· Ensures unity of effort, economy of scale, continuity of operations, resource conservation, and effective staff action.
· Maintains customer satisfaction through efficient and effective communication, responsiveness, and quality management of the assignments process and Program operational activities.
· Manages staffing fill rate and informs the PMO on the overall fill rate effort.
· Maintain 100% accountability of Program employees and company and government equipment.
· Oversees employee hiring, processing, pay, and retention.
· Supervises and develops employees’ appropriate application of counseling, mentorship, and evaluation.
· Establishes relationships across the Mission Essential staff to resolve issues and concerns. Work closely with functional area managers within the PMO and Corporate HQ to achieve objectives and resolve issues.
· Identifies risks and plan responses. Ensures quality audits and controls are planned and implemented.
· Monitors and controls expenditures by regularly assessing planned versus actual expenditures.
· Supports Corporate growth goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree OR 8 years relevant management experience
· 8+ years of experience working in Government environment as either a member of the Armed Forces, Government or Contractor employee with at least 5 years management experience, including leading large, complex projects or multi-disciplined teams
· TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
· Experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional/political/military issues
· Combatant Command or equivalent experience
· PMP certification