Mission Essential is seeking a Deputy Program Managers (DPM) to assist the Program Manager (PM) in directing and managing all aspects of delivering intelligence support services to Government clients. The DPM executes, directs, and guides intelligence activities and ensures compliance with appropriate policies, procedures, and regulations. The DPM works closely with the Program Manager (PM) and Program Management Office (PMO) to predict, resolve, or elevate issues that will affect the support services being provided. The DPM upholds the highest ethical and professional conduct and demands the same from all his/her team. The DPM is a leader as well as a manager, so will encourage, mentor, and develop those under his or her charge while ensuring that Mission Essential has the right people in the right positions.
· Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 years relevant management experience
· 6+ years of experience working in Government environment as either a member of the Armed Forces, Government or Contractor employee with at least 3 years management experience, including leading large, complex projects or multi-disciplined teams
· TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph
· Experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional/political/military issues
· Combatant Command or equivalent experience
· PMP certification