Minimum 3-5 years of recruiting experience with a demonstrated background in recruiting cleared Intelligence professionals
• Experience in proposal recruitment, incumbent capture, and achieving aggressive recruiting goals
• Experience organizing and executing recruiting events
• Familiarity with Intelligence Community terminology and disciplines, clearance types, and processing requirements
• Experience in full life cycle recruiting, from sourcing to placement
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Must have strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
• Must be willing to travel and work additional/odd hours as needed.
• Able to work independently, but also be a team player.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, candidate workflow and dispositioning.
• Former military intelligence background
• EXPAT / OCONUS recruitment experience
• Existing network/database of cleared (SCI, CI & full scope polygraph, etc) intelligence professionals
• Current/Active security clearance
• AIRS sourcing certifications are desirable