- Travel to the INDOPACOM stakeholder locations to coordinate theater information management requirements and conduct IBS familiarization
- Provide expert IBS Enterprise system knowledge, to include but limited to: (i) Common Interactive Broadcast (CIB), (ii) IBS Network Services, (iii) Down Link Monitoring Technical Assistance, (iv) MIL-STD 6018 (Common Message Format), and (v) Bi-annual update and refresher training
- Provide INDOPACOM with persistent situation awareness of the IBS Enterprise status
- Augment component field site representatives as needed
- Security Clearance: MUST have a minimum of TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS) experience. Education and experience may be substituted for each other. Each year of relevant experience may be substituted for 1 year of education, and vice versa.
- Must be proficient in IBS UHF and Network system components.
- Occasional Travel may be required
- Experience with Combatant Command IBS operations and support
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Joint Service and Collaborating Nations intelligence systems, processes and mission support