Mission Essential is currently seeking a Tech ELINT Analyst to support
the Office of Navy Intelligence (ONI). This position requires a TS/SCI
clearance with CI Poly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will make use of all available sources of classified
and unclassified information, to include raw ELINT data, open source
documentation and information, in collaboration with other technical
subject matter experts (SMEs), to conduct technical ELINT analysis of
foreign naval high interest signals. Duties include:
• Identify signals of special technical interest in the naval / maritime
regions worldwide that require more detailed processing and
• Determine the basic signal parameters and compare to known or
previously reported parameters.
• Perform signal processing and identify waveform characteristics to
develop a technical assessment of the ELINT data.
• Produce intelligence products assessing the impact of the foreign
naval radar or weapon systems operations and performance
capabilities, to include both ONI formatted products and serialized
SIGINT products utilizing NSA production tools.
• Coordinate products with the division SME and other offices
• Recommend collection efforts or collection strategies based on
• Participate in technical working groups, forums, meetings and
conferences hosted by members of the Intelligence Community.
TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
• 4 years of Tech ELINT experience or a Bachelor’s degree, and meet
the specific qualifications outlined below.
• If qualified through 4 years of TechELINT experience, a
high school diploma is required.
• Experience in, and understanding of, the naval / maritime domain
and the associated electromagnetic environment, platforms, and
• Proficiency in technical ELINT production and tools such as ASPEN,
MARTES, GRAPEVINE and JADE, and verifiable authorship of
technical ELINT reports.
• Working knowledge of WRANGLER, CED, IM&S, and GALE.
• Training / NCS courses such as SIGE 2810, 3810, 4810, or
demonstrate equivalent experience.
• Documented training in and/or demonstrate ability to write technical
• Experience with detecting, distinguishing, identifying, correlating,
analyzing and characterizing complex waveforms and associated
ANTICIPATED WORK SCHEDULE:
Anticipated within a 40hr work week. Additional evening or weekend
work may be occasionally required in support of Navy operations or
real world events.
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Data Processing Notice