ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will have experience with the Navy missions, threats, and maritime environment and demonstrated ability to support analytic
production derived from OPIR imagery in support of national, operational, and tactical requirements. The candidates will exploit, analyze, correlate
and integrate maritime Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG) with other intelligence disciplines.
• TS/SCI clearance; a current CI poly is desired.
• Experience in, and understanding of, the naval / maritime domain and the associated regional environments, facilities, civil maritime and naval
platforms, and weapon systems.
• 5 years of experience in exploiting and analyzing national imagery for the maritime domain in support of the Navy or U.S. Coast Guard.
• 2 years of practical experience using the following OPIR systems, including (but not limited to):
• Palette and/or GEOCOMPASS (OPIR exploitation software tool)
• Web-based IR Data for Ops and War Fighter (WIDOW)
• 1 year of practical experience working with ArcGIS-based tools
• 1 year of experience writing technical intelligence products, reports and briefs
• Familiarity with OPIR tasking and requirements tools, including GEOINT Information Management Systems (GIMS) and new, emerging tools.
ANTICIPATED WORK SCHEDULE:
Anticipated within a 40hr work week. Additional evening or weekend work may be occasionally required in support of Navy operations or real world