Provides Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis of foreign basic and applied research and engineering, prototyping, technology transfer, developmental and operational testing, military fielding and integration of cyber technologies impacting U.S. and foreign military capabilities.
· Conducts All-Source research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive cyber technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
· Identifies technical and performance characteristics of foreign cyber capabilities as well as offensive/defensive cyber operations tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
· Conducts analysis of R&D process associated with target cyber systems and capabilities.
· Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence Intelligence Community Directives.
· Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
· Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations within Marine Corps throughout the S&TI Enterprise.