Provides Scientific and Technical Intelligence (S&TI) analysis of foreign basic and applied research and engineering, prototyping, technology transfer, developmental and operational testing, military fielding and integration of Electronic Warfare (Electronic Attack, Electronic Protection, and EW Support) technologies impacting U.S. and foreign military capabilities.
• Conducts S&TI research and analysis, and produces finished S&TI assessments on emerging and disruptive technologies with the potential to impact U.S. military operations.
• Identifies technical capabilities and performance characteristics of foreign EW systems.
• Conducts analysis of R&D process and organizations associated with target EW systems.
• Provides technological assessments suitable for ingesting into Library of National Intelligence in accordance with Defense Intelligence Analysis Program requirements and Office of Director of National Intelligence Intelligence Community Directives.
• Prepares and provides S&TI products in support of Department of Defense concepts, capability development, and acquisition customers. These products include subject matter briefs, intelligence notes, threat modules, threat briefings, and technical memoranda.
• Collaborates and coordinates products within DoD and IC agencies and organizations throughout the S&TI Enterprise.