· Perform statistical data analysis of information requested from and provided by the 17 IC agencies in the preparation of the following mandated reports: (1) Annual Demographic Report on Hiring and Retention of Minorities, Women, and Persons with Disabilities in the U.S. Intelligence Community; 2) Annual IC 462 Report on Complaints Activity; (3) Annual and quarterly Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act (No FEAR); (4) Annual Management Directive 715; and (S) Annual Federal Equal Opportunity Recruitment Program (FEORP);
· Collect pertinent workforce data from all 17 IC agencies (including ODNI); track submissions and ensure verification, timeliness, and completion of data collected and establish benchmarks using similar data collected from other federal agencies. Adhere to associated reporting period dates from Oct. 1 - Sept. 30;
· Provide support through responding to inquiries, requests for presentations, assistance in preparing presentations, and ad hoc data meetings during the reporting timeframes of Oct.1-Sept. 30;
· Facilitate working groups and/or on-site meetings with IC elements, as needed, before during, and after the data call, to ensure understanding of IC element data issues- historic and emerging- and devise solutions acceptable to stakeholders;
· Manipulate, analyze, assess, and prepare tables and visualizations required for IC EEOD Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) submissions, briefings, and other ad hoc data queries, and on occasion (as directed) represent IC EEOD (with prior approval of the EEOD COTR or designated POC) in IC element and inter-agency engagements (meetings, phone calls, briefings) to facilitate coordination of activities, but not to commit the Government to any course of action.
· As appropriate, shape the agenda for such meetings to achieve strategic EEOD objectives.
· TS/SCI w/ CI polygraph
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology related field.
· Four (4) years of relevant analytic experience.
· Demonstrated ability to develop methodological designs to address research questions and the ability to present analysis clearly.
· Excellent presentation skills to include data visualization
· Experience delivering presentations to senior level officials with minimal guidance and on short notice; seasoned facilitation skills; polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written communication skills that require minimal edits.