· Perform statistical data analysis of information requested from and provided by the 17 IC agencies in the preparation of the following mandated reports: (1) Annual Demographic Report on Hiring and Retention of Minorities, Women, and Persons with Disabilities in the U.S. Intelligence Community; 2) Annual IC 462 Report on Complaints Activity; (3) Annual and quarterly Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act (No FEAR); (4) Annual Management Directive 715; and (S) Annual Federal Equal Opportunity Recruitment Program (FEORP);
· Collect pertinent workforce data from all 17 IC agencies; track submissions and ensure verification, timeliness, and completion of data collected and establish benchmarks using similar data collected from other federal agencies. Adhere to associated reporting period dates from Oct. 1 - Sept. 30;
· Provide support through responding to inquiries, requests for presentations, assistance in preparing presentations, and ad hoc data meetings during the reporting time frames of Oct.1-Sept. 30;
· Facilitate working groups and/or on-site meetings with IC elements, as needed, before during, and after the data call, to ensure understanding of IC element data issues- historic and emerging- and devise solutions acceptable to stakeholders;
· Manipulate, analyze, assess, and prepare tables and visualizations required for IC EEOD Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) submissions, briefings, and other ad hoc data queries, and on occasion (as directed) represent IC EEOD (with prior approval of the EEOD COTR or designated POC) in IC element and inter-agency engagements (meetings, phone calls, briefings) to facilitate coordination of activities, but not to commit the Government to any course of action.
· As appropriate, shape the agenda for such meetings to achieve strategic EEOD objectives.
· TS/SCI w/ CI polygraph
· Master's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology related field, an M.B.A or a Master's degree in the social sciences. A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field with four (4) years of additional analytic work specific to those duties that would be typically required of a data scientist or data methodologist. The Government will not accept Bachelor's degrees in business or the social sciences.
· Five (5) years of relevant analytic experience, including demonstrated advanced ability to use statistical software programs (e.g., SPSS, STATA, Tableau, text analytics, Microsoft excel pivot tables). If a candidate holds a Bachelor's degree, the five (5) years of relevant analytic experience is in addition to the four (4) years of additional analytic work referenced above.
· Demonstrated ability to develop methodological designs to address research questions.
· Excellent presentation skills to include data visualization.
· Demonstrated ability to present data analysis and provide innovative solutions.
· At least 3 years of experience working in the IC.
· Experience delivering presentations to senior level officials with minimal guidance and on short notice; seasoned facilitation skills; polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written communication skills that require minimal edits.