FORT BELVOIR, VIRGINIA
Intelligence Analyst/RFI Manager is responsible for assessing, tracking, maintaining and providing monthly statistical reporting in relation to Requests For Information (RFIs) from State, Local Territory, and Tribal partners, Intelligence Community (IC) members, and Federal Agencies.
Specific Intelligence Analyst/RFI Manager duties include:
· Receiving, validating, and tracking incoming and outgoing support requests utilizing Microsoft Access, Excel and various online RFI management tools.
· Conducting trend analysis and contributing to bi-weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting to Senior Leadership.
· Presentation of briefings to Senior Leadership and IC stakeholders. Limited travel may be required.
· Developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for key workflows associated with RFI management
· Participating in multi-agency outreach activities between various members of the Intelligence Community
· Experience with two or more of the following systems is desired: HS-SLIC, HSIN, Requirements Management System (RMS), Automated Message Handling System (AMHS), CRATE, OSCAR-MS, NSPR, CREAT-MS, CDIR, TRIDENT, CHROME, TECS, TIDE, Lexis Nexus, HOTR, JWICS, HSDN, and MS Office Suite
· Applicants should possess intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Access and Excel software and basic understanding of the Customer Mission, the National Strategy for Information Sharing, Criminal Intelligence Systems, Operating Policies (28 CFR Part 23), Executive Order 12333, the Intelligence Community, the intelligence cycle, and intelligence disciplines.
· Candidate must have a current TS with SCI eligibility security clearance.