FORT MEADE, MARYLAND
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Mission Essential is currently seeking a Digital Media Forensics Analyst to provide support for CI and CT investigations. The successful candidate will also research, design deploy and lead training events, evaluate emerging forensics technologies, provide operational security assessments and support cyber forensic and cyber security tasks. He/she will perform all phases of the forensic examination of digital media, including on-site and off-site evidence acquisition, forensic analysis, and reporting. Additionally they will ensure chain of custody is maintained and that applicable rules of evidence are adhered to. The Digital Media Forensics Analyst may also be tasked to provide support for incident response activities, intrusion events, and malware analysis.
Required Qualifications (Must Haves):
· Must have a Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance.
· Must possess Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Must possess a Cisco-based Networking Certifications (CCNA)
· Must possess a security exploitation certificate, such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
· Master’s Degree, OR
· Bachelor’s Degree and 2-7 years of experience, OR
· High School Diploma and 8-13 years of direct experience as a Counterintelligence/Counterterrorism Research Analyst