DescriptionMission Essential is seeking Senior SIGINT Operations Specialists to coordinate and synchronize ISR related support for USCENTCOM intelligence planning and campaign assessments, to include applicable U.S. National Intelligence Support Plans (NISPs) and related coalition and/or partner nation intelligence. He/she will review and analyze intelligence planning documents for determination of adequate information flows and identification of potential gaps, and will recommend ISR-related solutions as required. He/she will provide coordinated intelligence support for command operational planning teams (OPTs), working groups (WGs}, exercises, and exchanges. He/she will analyze, coordinate, and synchronize recommendations and changes for 12 Operations Division Continuity of Operation Plans, Campaign Plans (CAMPLAN), Contingency Plans (CONPLAN), Functional Plans (FUNCPLAN), Theater Strategy, Theater Campaign Plans, Campaign Assessments and other intelligence planning requirements
Senior SIGINT Operations Specialists must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph. All personnel must be familiar with ODNI analytical standards. Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice. Senior SIGINT Operations Specialists may be required to work extended hours or shifts as directed.
· 10-12 years military or DoD-related SIGINT intelligence experience.
· Extensive SIGINT knowledge and knowledge of the deployment/employment of tactical level SIGINT assets.
· Well versed in National and Tactical level SIGINT policies.
· Experience producing, staffing, and gaining validation of NSA Staff Processing Forms (SPF).
· Familiarity with multi-discipline airborne, naval and land-based ISR systems and how those assets complement SIGINT collection activities.
· Experience drafting, coordinating and releasing formal message traffic.
· Extensive familiarity with the USCENTCOM AOR and organization.
· Must be proficient in Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) and Record Message Traffic (RMT) systems.
· Associates or Bachelor degree or equivalent defense intelligence/academic experience (i.e. JPME-I)
Senior SIGINT Operations Specialists may be required to work extended hours or shifts as directed.