Mission Essential is seeking ISR Operations/Mission Manager to:
· Utilize, build, maintain research, establish, administer, and update knowledge of the primary Collection Requirements Management systems for support to collection JSR planning, operations, and assessments.
· Support and perform TMT, E-Task, JSAPs, and other associated tasking mechanisms, content management, or other functions supporting collection ISR planning, operations, and assessments for overarching JSR Division daily operations.
· Assess multi-INT collection operations.
· Detail the effectiveness of an ISR operation or mission in achieving stated objectives, supporting Commander's priorities or meeting specified Measures of Effectiveness (MoE) and Measures of Performance (MoP).
· Capture data throughout the ISR cycle representing planned, tasked, and executed ISR operations.
· Monitor and understand the results of collection or other ISR related activity.
· Collate and analyze the data.
· Produce well and clearly written assessments in a specified format detailing the effectiveness of a collection platform, available on both SIPR and JWICS.
· Products will include, but not limited to, ISR Platform Effectiveness Assessments, General ISR Assessments, and MoE/MoP Development.
ISR Operations/Mission Managers must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph. All personnel must be familiar with ODNI analytical standards. Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice. ISR Operations/Mission Managers may be required to work extended hours or shifts as directed.
· Requires knowledge of a full range of ISR and Collection Management related concepts, principles, and practices and skills in applying this knowledge to challenging, multi-agency work assignments.
· A thorough knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified work methods, innovative approaches, alternatives uses of new or available data sources or procedures, and to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to issues and/or problems.
· Bachelors or Masters degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, OR, specialized training & 10+ years intelligence analysis experience, OR, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
· Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
ISR Operations/Mission Managers may be required to work extended hours or shifts as directed.