Mission Essential is seeking ISR Plans, Strategy and Policy Specialists to:
· Utilize, build, maintain research, establish, administer, and update knowledge of the primary Collection Requirements Management systems for support to collection JSR planning, operations, and assessments.
· Support the development of policy, guidance, and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) for the execution of ISR operations, joint ISR force employment, and collection management.
· Manages policy updates for the JSR division and incorporates lessons learned in evolving guidance.
· Support the development of policies, collection strategies, and plans to employ ISR assets across the range of conventional and special operations in the USCENTCOM AOR.
· Support the development of collection strategies that leverage the strengths of multiple intelligence disciplines to fulfill intelligence requests, planning efforts and to address gaps in existing strategies. Reviews and adjusts developed collection strategies based on reporting, collector accesses and requestors' revised information needs.
· Provide collection strategy development expertise through process of synthesis, analysis, and interrelating of meaningful data.
· Apply advanced intelligence planning concepts, principles, practices, laws, regulations, methods and techniques when developing multi-INT collection strategies.
· Support the development of Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) policies, standard operating procedures, PED synchronization strategies, and PED architectures.
· Provide expertise, maintenance, and periodic updates to CCJ2-ISR Theater Airborne JSR Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) concept of operation.
· Participate in meetings and conferences across the IC, with USCENTCOM components, other Combatant Commands, as well as with USCENTCOM customers that require ISR, Collection Strategist, and subject matter expertise.
· Provide input/metrics to the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Quarterly Readiness Review (QRR) processes.
· Participate in IC-wide intelligence planning conferences and intelligence governance events.
· Support the development of ISR-specific Integrated Priority List items on behalf of the CCMD to ensure capability gaps are effectively captured.
· Provide subject matter expertise to document and assess CCMD future ISR needs.
ISR Plans, Strategy and Policy Specialists must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph. All personnel must be familiar with ODNI analytical standards. Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice. ISR Plans, Strategy and Policy Specialists may be required to work extended hours or shifts as directed.
· Requires knowledge of a full range of ISR and Collection Management related concepts, principles, and practices and skills in applying this knowledge to challenging, multi-agency work assignments.
· Thorough knowledge of and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified work methods, innovative approaches, alternatives uses of new or available data sources or procedures, and to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to issues and/or problems.
· Bachelors or Masters degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience, OR, specialized training & 15+ years intelligence analysis experience, OR, equivalent intelligence/academic experience. Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
ISR Plans, Strategy and Policy Specialists may be required to work extended hours or shifts as directed.