Mission Essential is accepting solicitations for local national language contractors to provide services to support the U.S. Military with training exercises in Ukraine.
Specifically, the contractor will:
- Provide interpretation services between local and foreign military forces during various exercises in Ukraine
- Speak clear and concisely in Russian, Ukrainian and English
- Must be available daily as required by supported forces
- Must be willing to support up to 7 days per week for a minimum of 8 hours per day, which may be extended to 12 hours or longer depending on unit and mission requirements.
- Must be willing to live and work in austere conditions and harsh environments, to include living in temporary facilities as the exercise dictates.
- We are looking for Language Contractors local to location of work from on or around 8 September through 28 September 2019.
- Must successfully pass a Speaking Language test in Russian, Ukrainian and English at a level C1 on the CEFR scale within 5 days of accepted application.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to meet and provide medical criteria for clear chest x-ray and negative HIV by 30 August 2019.
- Must provide a non-conviction record by 30 August 2019.
- Must be local to the work location have an active cell phone