MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
Mission Essential is currently seeking Counter-Terrorism All-Source Intelligence Analysts to provide counterterrorism analysis, terrorism Indications and Warning (I&W) watch support, and CT database support on threats in the European Theater. The successful candidate should possess CT skills for rapid responses to timely terrorism analysis and threat warning production requirements. He/she will provide all-source CT analysis to assist the JAC CT effort in the research, analysis, production, and collection management of current intelligence related information in support of deployed United States and allied forces engaged in peacekeeping and humanitarian relief, as well as potential combat operations. He/she should communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines. Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing timely, in-depth CT analysis on terrorism to the JAC CT watch including, but not limited to, updating watch standard operating procedures, providing crisis support, assisting in collection and request for information management, managing CT watch operations and message traffic queues, providing nominations to EUCOM morning briefings, conducting CT watch training, performing informal watch changeover briefs, producing associated products, and making inputs to the Joint Threat Reporting and Analysis Capability Europe database in response to force protection issues as events dictate or when tasked.
- Providing CT research and analysis by screening all-source intelligence reporting, assessing and summarizing evaluated and previously unevaluated information, discriminating threat information from this all-source intelligence, fusing information into actionable intelligence and disseminating warnings and threat analysis as appropriate.
- Performing data correlation, link analysis and trend identification and assessment as required to ascertain linkages and patterns associated with counter terrorism related incidents, investigations, and operations in USEUCOM AOR/AOI.
- Utilizing and supporting the Combined Theater, Analyst Vetted, Relational and Structured (CT-AVRS) database (data entry, extracting, compiling, organizing intelligence related research data, etc) to analyze intelligence on personnel, associations and communications that comprise and define terrorist networks, their activities and interconnected relationships.
- Providing CT systems analysis and planning support from a CT analytical perspective to JAC leadership to guide rapid development and deployment of mission critical intelligence systems supporting counterterrorism analysis.
- Performance of Extended Work Week (EWW) is required.
- Requires All-Source Intelligence Analysis experience
- Junior = 2-3 years
- Mid-level = 4-6 years
- Senior = 8+ years
- Bachelor’s degree or specialized training
- CT Analysis experience is required
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS
- Must have or be able to pass a CI polygraph.