MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
DescriptionAssist in gathering and developing mapping data which currently lacking for the USAFRICOM area of responsibility (AOR). Support USAFRICOM Intelligence Directorate in the end-to-end collection of geographic maps and data addressing key intelligence needs to develop new products and services for customers. Interface with customers inside and outside the AFRICOM and the Intelligence Community (IC), develop immediate and long- term requirement profiles, track requirements, inform and advise customers about geographic products and services that will best meet their needs. Support planners in understanding the Social and political dynamics in a community or countries focus. Provide deliverables I recommendations addressing mission leaders requirements for culturally appropriate ways to engage with a local community. Produce regular data and reports as requested by the Government.
- Must possess at least 4-6 years experience in research and exploitation of advanced geospatial datasets.
- Demonstrated expertise in ArcGIS and management of numerous geospatial data layers, and a working knowledge of nodal analysis.
- Must have specialized knowledge of search strategies, collection capabilities, and dissemination methods as well as an in-depth understanding of geography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS), customer requirements, available geo-data holdings and the application of cutting-edge technologies and capabilities to ensure the provision of comprehensive geographic reference services and tailor-made products.
- Demonstrate expert communication skills and be able to write and brief at the senior executive level
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS