DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:Develop and implement a strategic communication strategy and oversee knowledge management activities, including strategic communication, customer outreach, and community engagement.Support streamlining and improving communication standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure that key messages delivered to internal and external interagency audiences are unified, consistent, and support the overall mission of the organization. Review and assess effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and shall perform quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with national policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction. Recommend knowledge management initiatives to ensure readily available and pertinent information including technical aptitude to organize the virtual community.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective oral presentations and preparing and editing written products with emphasis on clear organization and logical presentation.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Middle East.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph