DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Assist with development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance. ?Aligning projects and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein. ?Working with the IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing strategies. Help coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC and the analytic and collection enterprise. Help ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation deadlines.Prepare status updates for seniors IC members.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in IC processes and program/portfolio management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Intelligence Community's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities.
- Significant demonstrated experience building and leading interagency teams. Demonstrated knowledge of the area of responsibility and access to special access programs, as required.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph