DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, thefollowing: Assist with required research projects that support the implementation of policy, planning, and strategy, including researching and reviewing classified and unclassified materials; analyzing available data relevant to the work in progress; completing writing assignments; and participating in the coordination, evaluation, data sourcing, classification, and dissemination process of research projects and reports. Support special projects and outreach activities with Five-Eyes (FVEY) partners as required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills and expertise working with senior officials.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph