DescriptionResponsible for the preparation and editing of debriefings for senior officials. The Report/Writer Editor shall work independently, as directed by appropriate government personnel; applying understanding of DoD FORMICA and ISAF/USFOR-A Debriefing programs. This position requires excellent communication skills and note taking ability with understanding of Afghanistan and South West Asia. The Report/Writer Editor must have an active TS/SCI. Contractors may not conduct or directly participate in interrogations under any circumstances.
- This position requires a minimum of 4 years experience in strategic debriefing or HUMINT collection operations combined with experience in conducting FORMICA debriefs. The contractor shall understand the DoD FORMICA program.
- This position requires former MOS 35M, USMC 0211 or 351M, 35F or other DoD service equivalent.
- This position requires Graduation from Strategic Debriefer Course (DSDC), Ft Huachuca or Joint Interrogation Certification Course (JICC), Ft Huachuca.
- Shall be familiar with IC IIRs, have field reporter number (FRN) and knowledge of HUMINT collection databases.
- This position requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- MEP considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and is an EEO/AA employer.