MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
DescriptionSenior Intelligence Plans Support Analyst shall provide plans support for theater peacetime and contingency operations and plans. This includes regional/geopolitical considerations for Russia and the former Soviet states. Shall have knowledge of Joint, DOD and NATO planning doctrine, staff coordination, regulations and publications, EUCOM theater plans and operations. Will provide support to the intelligence directorate in performing and managing strategic and operational analysis and production with an emphasis on intelligence support related to EUCOM planning efforts. Senior Intelligence Plans Support Analyst will research all source reports to produce predictive and current finished intelligence products, coordinate all analytical products, and support national level organizations and theater staffs for dissemination across tactical, operational and strategic environments. Shall convey factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines. (A REFERRAL FEE OF UP TO $3,000 IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION. Referral fee amounts can vary depending upon job position and are subject to change. Ask recruiter for details.)
- Requires 8 + years All Source Intelligence Analysis experience.
- Acting on established Europe analysis and production priorities when tasked by the QAP, identifying sub-tasks, integrating all JAC intelligence products with other products, and coordinating with external agencies
- Must be able to developing RFI responses and requests.
- Have the ability to Identifying intelligence gaps and requesting solutions via the collection process.
- Must have exceptional communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Will be required to engage associated organizations for intelligence planning support and coordination.
- Must be proficient in analyzing and fusing reports from multiple intelligence sources (HUMINT, SIGINT,
- IMINT, MASINT) to provide intelligence preparation for battlespace.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Russian language skill is highly desired.
- Must have be able to pass a CI polygraph
- Clearance: Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS