DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, thefollowing: Assist with the facilitation and monitoring of interagency implementation Scientific & Technical Intelligence (S&Tl) related objectives. Conduct research, write, or assist in the review, appropriate coordination, editing, final preparation, and tracking of written products Assist with the facilitation of focus groups on Scientific & Technical Intelligence (S&Tl) topics or groups of related topics to assign relevancy rankings and to identify both near-term and future topic trends. This includes subject related initiativesthat will nurture, focus, and strengthen collaborative/outreach researchefforts between US Intelligence and academic communities or nationallaboratories and subject related initiatives. Assist with the facilitation and monitoring of collaborative/outreach projects with the national laboratories that are sponsored for S&T.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in National Security or a related field
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- 15+ years of experience with the Intelligence Community including significant demonstrated analytic skills and previous work experience with senior officials.
- Demonstrated experience working intelligence issues related to foreign denial and deception activities and related US counter-D&D efforts (collection strategies, analytic tool development, etc) across the IC.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS