DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Provide expert support with insights on Scientific & Technical Intelligence (S&Tl) issues to include analysis and collection involving research and report drafting;collection tasking and dissemination; defining priorities; and identifyingintelligence gaps. Serve as a subject matter expert on foreign S&TI activities. Provide advice on countermeasures to include material exploitation, application, and experimentation. Assist with and making recommendations to improve community S&TI collaboration.Develop studies and/or surveys and participating in,arranging, taking notes, and providing minutes for office level and communitymeetings
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Significant demonstrated analytic skills and previous work experience with senior officials.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor