DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Serve as a subject matter expert in establishing authorities and procedures for developing and validating intelligence priorities.?Facilitating and/or participating in structured focus groups to manage associated information needs. Coordinate across the IC, to establish, review, and recommend priorities across all intelligence topics to senior policy makers. Assist in soliciting and consolidating input to define intelligence topics
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated experience conducting program or policy evaluation, assessment or systems analysis.
- 5+ years of experience (of the requisite years of technical experience) working in or in support of cyber security or the intelligence community.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of cyber security, cyber intelligence, and IC capabilities.
- Demonstrated strong quantitative analysis skills.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph