DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support decision-making and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on intelligence integration efforts. Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Experience integrating intelligence collection and/or analysis across multiple interagency elements.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, tradecraft experience, or senior management experience integrating agency specific programs/projects into the broader IC analytic and collection enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph