DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Assist in developing and maintaining databases and automated diagnostic tools. Develop and maintain comprehensive procedures and support documentation to manage database applications.?Assist with the design and conduct of evaluations to assess the output of collection activities, intelligence production, and mission impact. Facilitate and/or participate in structured focus groups to assess national intelligence priorities and management of associated information needs. Produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts in easily understandable terms.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of developing custom database scripts, queries, and graphical interfaces related to IC priority and/or requirement management systems.
- Significant demonstrated experience working with IC requirements management systems, processes, and procedures.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph