DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support the development and review of multi-INT, identifying and documenting future collection architecture needs, and determining implications of planned activities. Provide insight on tasking, collection, exploitation, processing, and dissemination issues. Assist with; providing advice on collection related tools and developing technologies; monitoring of community collection activities; assisting with or making recommendations to improve community collaboration; developing studies or surveys, synthesizing and analyzing results. Support the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members on multi-discipline technical collection matters. Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions, and outreach initiatives to address multi-discipline technical collection matters.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Collection management or operational experience in one of the technical disciplines: MASINT, SIGINT, or GEOINT
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and member organizations roles and capabilities regarding multi-discipline technical collection matters.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph