DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support in the development, analysis, and execution of priority intelligence topics. Help manage high level policy makers approach to addressing intelligence priorities, intelligence gaps, and mission and enterprise challenges.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of IC strategic planning and program management.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph