Mission Essential is currently seeking talented All Source Intelligence Analysts to provide knowledge in writing all-source intelligence products with knowledge of Joint, DOD and NATO regulations and publications and an understand of the U.S. Intelligence Community and USEUCOM theater operations.
The successful candidate should be knowledgeable of databases and software programs used in the DOD intelligence environment. He/she will support the intelligence directorate in performing and managing tactical and operational analysis, with strong emphasis on intelligence support to Europe and the EUCOM AOR, as well as the AFRICOM and CENTCOM AORs. He/she will research all source reporting to produce predictive and current finished intelligence products, coordinate all analytical products, and support national level organizations and theater staffs for dissemination across tactical, operational and strategic environments.
The successful candidate will employ analytical methodologies in accordance with DNI Tradecraft standards that reduce uncertainties concerning the European AOR, including textual, cartographic and imagery-based products that communicate intelligence to decision makers about current and future disposition of forces. He/she will convey factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines.
Specific duties shall include, but not be limited to:
• Acting on established Europe analysis and production priorities when tasked, identifying sub-tasks, integrating all JAC intelligence products with other products, and coordinating with external agencies.
• Analyzing all source intelligence information to produce assessments, reports, articles, threat analyses, special studies etc; using standard Microsoft Office suite of applications and complying with QAP prioritized suspense dates for draft and final products.
• Identifying intelligence gaps and requesting solutions via the collections process.
• Engaging associated organizations for intelligence support and collaborating or coordinating on externally generated production.
• Maintaining all source databases on area of responsibility using all-source intelligence tools to perform all source threat force analysis.
• Analyzing and fusing reports from multiple intelligence sources (HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT) to provide intelligence preparation of the battlespace, target development, and early warning of emerging threats.
(A REFERRAL FEE OF UP TO $3,000 IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION. Referral fee amounts can vary depending upon job position and are subject to change. Ask recruiter for details.)