DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support IC on national-level cyber intelligence and cyber security issues.Support initiatives addressing implementation of cyber operations policy, cyber threat detection and mitigation, and enhanced integration and operational collaboration. Provide support and insight into cyber-related intelligence tasking, collection, exploitation, processing, and dissemination issues. Perform analysis and critical thinking, including assessing complex programmatic issues and applying diagnostics to assess risks and propose innovative solutions. Work collegially and effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must meet one of the following experience requirements:
- Sr. – 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Mid-level – 5 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated working knowledge of missions, structures, capabilities, and policies across the cyber security, IC, law enforcement, and homeland security communities.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph