DescriptionDuties will consist of, but are not limited to, the following: Support national-level cyber intelligence and cyber security issues. Provide expertise in measuring the performance of complex programmatic activities described in the specific cyber documents. Help validate and propose metrics that are accurate and perform primary and secondary analysis of interagency input on progress towards these goals. Document progress in reporting tailored to audiences of varying levels of seniority and degrees of substantive expertise. Translate highly technical and programmatic data for non-technical, senior audiences. Work collegially and effectively independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description
- Demonstrated experience conducting program or policy evaluation, assessment or systems analysis.
- 5+ years of experience (of the requisite years of technical experience) working in or in support of cyber security or the intelligence community.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of cyber security, cyber intelligence, and IC capabilities.
- Demonstrated strong quantitative analysis skills.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph