MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
DescriptionProvide Cyber Intelligence Analysis support for theater peacetime and contingency operations. This includes regional/global considerations that intersect with impacts on the EUCOM AOR. Provide in-depth subject matter expertise on Cyber threats to EUCOM, NATO allies, and regional partners. Research all-source reporting to produce predictive and current finished cyber intelligence products, coordinate all analytical products, and support national level organizations and theater staffs. Provide personnel who can convey factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines. Integrate the cyber threat stream into briefings, point papers, and requests for information incorporating the collective knowledge of cyber planning, operations, and network analysis. Understand and demonstrate the use of analysis of alternatives and intelligence loss I gain methodology in the production of these products. Maintain the common intelligence picture for cyber threats on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICs networks. Prepare and maintain the Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment in Cyber. Integrate this information into briefings, reports, exercises, and crisis support. Develop intelligence requirements. Write Intelligence Information Reports and evaluations. Coordinate regional intelligence subject matter expertise at the National and COCOM level into writing and research applied to regional architecture, functional orders, and military plans and strategies?. Support the JCC commander on requirements for briefings, table top exercises, and crisis responses. (A REFERRAL FEE OF UP TO $3,000 IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION. Referral fee amounts can vary depending upon job position and are subject to change. Ask recruiter for details.)
- Requires 8+ years of All Source Intelligence Analysis experience to include 4 years of experience specifically in a Cyber Intelligence Analysis position
- Bachelors degree or specialized training
- Must have experience as an all source cyber intelligence fusion analyst coordinating with single source analysts and collections managers to develop finished products against Priority Intelligence Requirements.
- Must demonstrate ability and experience integrating general political-military and other intelligence domains with cyber intelligence information.
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS
- Must have or be able to pass a CI polygraph.
- Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.