DescriptionMission Essential is currently accepting applications for A Program Manager who will serve as an in theater based asset responsible for management of Contractor personnel, logistics, support, and other program management responsibilities. The Program Manager shall be responsible to the Government Contracting Officer and/or their designated Representative. The Program manager shall provide reports and updates in accordance with paragraph 25.2 (below) and at the request of the Contracting Officer and/or their designated Representative. Contractors filling this position shall be considered key personnel.
- This position requires a minimum of 10 years experience working in Government environment as either Government or contractor employee.
- This position requires at least 5 years management experience including leading large complex projects or teams.
- This position requires experience in Iraq or Afghanistan.
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have experience working with or in the US/DoD intelligence community is preferred