DescriptionPerforms all the duties of the CISS as necessary and facilitates the scheduling and assignment of CI and CST tasks, as appropriate, coordinating with the Regional Command CJ2X, Battlespace owner S2X or the Military Intelligence (MI) commander and supported command. Supports the operational management of CI Teams and CSTs, provides CI guidance consistent with CI and supported command guidance, monitors the production of reports, and conducts Quality Control (QC) of completed reports/products and PCASS examinations. The Sr. CISS shall ensure the smooth flow of information, between Brigade and higher echelons, as required. The Sr. CISS shall develop recording mechanisms for Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) and lessons learned in the conduct of operations. The Sr CISS will support the actions of CI Teams and CSTs as appropriate, scheduling and other administrative actions of CISS, as required. The Sr CISS will coordinate with the senior intelligence official on station to ensure all CI activities are supportive of the Regional Command CJ2X, Battlespace owner S2X or the -MI-commander and supported command. Proper CI support includes the screening and evaluation of all local employees by CI screeners and/or CSTs; review summaries on the daily Intelligence products by the CI Teams and CSTs for situational awareness; and the research on all areas of operation to possess a solid awareness level of an operational area prior to mission execution. Contractors filling this position shall be considered key personnel. (A REFERRAL FEE OF UP TO $1,000 IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION. Referral fee amounts can vary depending upon job position and are subject to change. Ask recruiter for details.)
- This position requires individual to be a government trained counterintelligence agent with a minimum of 8 years of experience; deployed experience preferred. The contractor shall support the overall management of the Counterintelligence team and its operations.
- This is an armed position and the individual must be able to qualify with the M4 Rifle and M9 Pistol using basic military marksmanship standards. Must be able to carry a 60-lb pack in the field and the M4 Rifle for self-defense.
- Must be familiar with counterintelligence support to Force Protection operation, OPSEC, SAEDA, human collection including LEP screening operations/programs.
- Must be knowledgeable of Army/Joint counterintelligence and HUMINT collection procedures, data processing systems such as CIDNE, DSOMS, CHIMS or its replacement system and SIPRNET search engines.
- The contractor shall possess a working knowledge of the Afghan culture; knowledge of the Dari or Pashto language a plus.
- This position requires former MOS 35L, 351L, 97B or civilian 1811 or 0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents.
- This position requires Top Secret/SCI clearance.