FORT DEVENS, MASSACHUSETTS
DescriptionMission Essential is currently seeking All Source Requirements Collection Managers that will be responsible for coordinating all ISR collection requirements and ensures all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the relevant area of operation. The All-Source Requirements Collection Manager will monitor various systems for new nominated requirements, validates, and distributes them as required. The candidate will develop training tools as required on all aspects of ISR-D mission accomplishment. The candidate will interface with CENTCOM and external and internal ISAF/USFOR-A Collection and Requirements Managers including entities within ANSF/GIRoA to answer intelligence related RFIs and de-conflict or collaborate on theater HUMINT requirements and reporting. The All-Source Requirements Collection Manager will give presentations and briefings when required. The candidate will travel (ground/air), as required, throughout the CJOA-A, in order to accomplish directed support activities. The candidate will provide written and oral reports and briefings as needed.
- Minimum of three years collection management operational experience with DoD or equivalent government agencies.
- Background in DoD or service manned or unmanned collection platform capabilities, collection planning, synchronization, execution and assessment preferred.
- College degree (Associates or bachelor’s) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience preferred.
- The candidate will have a thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities and applications. Knowledge of communication and dissemination architectures is desired. Previous joint experience preferred.
- The candidate will be proficient using basic computer applications to include Microsoft Office and intelligence related automation to include Falconview, C2PC and experience with Intelligence Community Collection management systems (e.g., Coliseum) mission applications, and communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNET (e.g., MIRC, Jabber Chat etc.).
- The candidate must possess strong writing and briefing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint / combined intelligence team.
- This position requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance.