MOLESWORTH, UNITED KINGDOM
DescriptionMission Essential is currently seeking a Counterintelligence Analyst to provide CI intelligence analysis, supporting USEUCOM theater CI mission. The successful candidate will provide functional support and analysis in the form of production, collection and liaison capabilities. He/she will communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Researching, assessing, and summarizing evaluated and previously unevaluated information, discerning useful information from not applicable information, and distilling the information into formatted products.
- Providing essential analytical skills to synthesize traditional and non-traditional feeds to produce rapid responses to current analysis production requirements.
- Focusing all source analysis employing CI, law enforcement, and force protection data sources to identify, neutralize, and defeat threats to USEUCOM forces and facilities from foreign intelligence security services (FISS), terrorist groups, militant extremists, and other groups that target U.S. personnel, installations of activities.
- Coordinating with JAC regional and CT analysts, CI/CT subject matter experts, USEUCOM intelligence collectors, and national-level agencies to verify credibility of reporting and sharing of information.
- Participating in an iterative and collaborative intelligence production process to exploit available information; screen incoming message traffic for terrorist related arrests in the EUCOM AOR.
- Maintaining a comprehensive FISS database of all FISS related individuals, their activities, and contacts targeting U.S. interests in the EUCOM AOR. Included shall be descriptions of FISS leadership, biographical data, presence and status of FISS operatives and personnel methods of operations and communications, etc.
- Utilizing the Command-Theater, Analyst Vetted, Relational and Structured (CT-AVRS) database system for implementing FISS related database information
- Producing ad hoc and planned CI requirements for collection. Including, but not limited to developing CI Collection Emphases, Source Directed Requirements and Time Sensitive Collection Requirements. Coordinating these requirements with the JAC Collections Management and EUCOM CI Support Officer to identify gaps in information.
- Requires All Source Intelligence Analysis experience with at lease some time focused primarily on Counterintelligence Analysis
- Junior = 2-3 years
- Mid-level = 4-6 years
- Senior = 8+ years
- Bachelor’s degree or specialized training
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS
- Must have or be able to pass a CI polygraph.