The Collection Requirements Manager provides collection requirements management support to CITP analysts at the NGIC. The CRM coordinates with the NGIC collection requirements managers to synchronize CITP requirements with the NGIC. The CRM will use the Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE) Human Domain Workstation (HDWS), Community On-line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM), HUMINT On-Line Tasking and Reporting (HOTR) and other automated requirements management systems to process incoming RFIs, submit RFIs to external agencies and monitor RFI status. The CRM will assist NGIC-based analysts in completing evaluation reports, Source Directed Requirements (SDR), and other collection requirements. As necessary, the CRM will assist deployed analysts in processing collection requirements. The CRM maintains liaison with Afghanistan theater detainee operations to ensure CITP receives Knowledgeability Briefs (KB) and has the opportunity to develop and submit SDRs. The CRM submits HUMINT, SIGINT, MASINT and GEOINT collection requirements in support of CITP analyst requirements. The CRM tracks all incoming and outgoing requests, and responses, entering the data in an automated tracker. The CRM supports CITP analysts at the NGIC.
• Government trained intelligence collection managers with a minimum of 10 years of direct experience as a collection manager.
• Experienced with data processing systems associated with collection management, which include CIDNE, HOTR, COLISEUM and other SIPRNET and JWICS-based systems.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including SharePoint®.
• proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong writing and editing skills; be capable of working with analysts to gather collection requirements; and able to coordinate collection requirements both within the NGIC and with outside IC agencies.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree (may substitute 4 years of experience for education requirement).