The Administrative Assistant provides administrative services to the CITP program in response to government and CITP Operations Support Officer guidance. Support includes, but is not limited to, general office administration; record and file keeping; office supply management; in and out-processing of personnel, pre-deployment preparation and deployment of CITP personnel; and maintenance of recall and notification rosters. The Administrative Assistant prepares reports on product production and other aspects of the analytic mission to support planning by the government PM, COR and Operations TM.
• 5 years of office administrative experience.
• Experience writing, coordinating and disseminating correspondence, managing file systems, performing general office administration is required.
• Experienced with JWICS, SIPRNET and NIPRNET tools and databases used to support administrative activities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including SharePoint®.
• Experience in Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 42A, or DoD joint service or civilian equivalent is desired.
• A high school diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.