The Foreign Disclosure Representative works with the NGIC Foreign Disclosure Office and Theater-based Foreign Disclosure Officers (FDO) to process CITP products for foreign release. The FDR works closely with the CITP branch SPAs, PAs and analysts that author individual reports. The FDR performs his/her primary duties at the NGIC and is non-deployable.
• 3 years of Foreign Disclosure experience, or equivalent amount of experience as a Special Security Officer.
• Knowledgeable of security classification and information security procedures.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including SharePoint®.
• Previous background in Military Intelligence and formal training as a Foreign Disclosure Officer are desired.
• A high school diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.